Jessie May Charity

• Dave
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 7 months ago #16 by Dave
Jessie May Charity was created by Dave
'Alan Thunhurst

I am a creative photographer primarily taking photos for my own enjoyment. Some years ago close friends fostered a baby boy with life limiting disabilities. During his short life his movement was minimal and he was never able to speak, but I saw the profound effect that his life had on all around him. Our friends, their family and their foster son were supported by Jessie May throughout and I felt humbled by the dedication and love given by their staff.

I held two local photo exhibitions to raise funds for Jessie May and was pleased that people liked my photography. I have set up a website, www.alens.co.uk, for the sale of my photos. All profits will go to Jessie May. A limited number of photos will be shown at any one time, but the content will be regularly refreshed.

Thank you, in advance, for your support. For further information on Jessie May please visit :- www.jessiemay.org.uk

Jessie May my chosen charity,

Jessie May, inspires me to create the best photography that I can.

Profit from print sales through this website will be donated to this life enhancing organisation.I do hope you will enjoy browsing my work regularly.

Please visit :- www.alens.co.uk'

Alan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds